½ Day Bush Tour
Price on requestThis safari is the perfect choice for business travelers and conference attendees who have one or two days to spare and would like to get some first-hand experience of African nature and wildlife.
The traditional African dwellings in the nearby Cultural Centre will give you an impression of life in Africa as it was a few hundred years ago.
All about the ½ Day Bush Tour Trip
½ Day Bush Tour
From your hotel, we will drive to the Bombolulu workshops, where physically handicapped people produce and sell crafts such as woodcarvings, jewellery or clothing. The traditional African dwellings in the nearby Cultural Centre will give you an impression of life in Africa as it was a few hundred years ago.
We will continue to Nguutatu, a beautiful landscape north of Mombasa. The hills offer a spendid view of the bay and the town with its port. On the way, you will have the opportunity to see how Kenyans live and dress today.
Finally we will visit N'gomongo Village, where we will watch traditional dances. You are welcome join the artists and try the Kenyan dances yoursef!!
After the show, we will take you back to your hotel.
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance
+ What is included in this tour?
Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport and Mombasa
- One night Hotel accommodation in Mombasa town on the day of arrival.
- Extended 4 x 4 luxury safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Professional safari English Speaking guide
- Entrance fees for the national parks
- Accommodation at mid range lodge and camps during the safari at full board
- Camping fees at all national park
- 18% VAT to our entrance fees
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
-What is not included in this tour?
Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 690 per person), should be booked in advance
- Items of a personal nature
- Laundry Services
- A doctor for the group
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Single room accommodations
- Liquors, beers and bottled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.